Instructions for the selection and presentation of data for the International Register of Potentially Toxic Chemicals with sixty illustrative chemical data profiles
Publisher: International Register of Potentially Toxic Chemicals, United Nations Environment Programme in Geneva
Written in English
- Toxic chemicals -- Classification.
Prepared under U.N. Contract No. G/CON/79/05-UNEP/IRPTC.
|Statement||[prepared by the KRATEL Documentation and Research Centre ; project manager Paula C. with Miles, Agneta Sunden and Hazel J.Boaler].|
|Series||IRPTC Register Attribute series -- no.2|
|Contributions||Miles, Paula C., Sunden, Agneta., Boaler, Hazel J., International Register of Potentially Toxic Chemicals.|
|The Physical Object|
|Number of Pages||387|
- Crime and punishment
- Pamelas conduct in high life
- Elevated temperature fatigue tests on glass fibre reinforced plastics
- Chopping spree
- Friends schools in the seventies
- The electro-magnetic telegraph
- Voyageurs National Park
- Charity girl
- Recent advances in atomic physics
- rise of the feudal monarchies.
- Our Lady of the Flowers
- King Robert the Bruce
- tagmemic comparison of the structure of English and Vietnamese sentences.
- Origins of life (Todays world)
- Outdoor Recreation for 21st Century America: A Report to the Nation
- Twains Humor
- Sounds (Cuddly Cuffs)